1 . Information We Collect Directly From You
When you communicate or do business with us, we collect information from you, and this may include personal information. For example, we collect information from you when you sign up for our Services, create an online account with us, make a purchase, request information, submit a trouble ticket, participate in a contest or survey, or otherwise contact us. The type of information that we collect depends on your interaction with us, but may include, where permitted by applicable law, the following: your name, company name, email address (business or personal), mailing/billing address (business or residential), credit card/billing information, telephone number (business or personal), and any other information that you choose to provide.
2. Information We Collect Automatically
3 . How we use the Information we collect
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our Services, and to fulfill your orders.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provided the information to us, including to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, to address trouble tickets, and for providing customer service.
- Where permitted by applicable law, to deliver customized content to you, to offer location customization, personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalizes your experiences while using our Sites or our Services.
- For marketing and promotional purposes, for example, where permitted by applicable law, we may use your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact you with newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you including voice, data, and internet communications products and services, as well as to track the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns.
- As permitted by applicable law, to assist us in advertising our products and services in various mediums including, without limitation, sending promotional emails, advertising our services on third party sites and social media platforms, direct mail, and by telemarketing.
- To better understand how users access and use our Sites and Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, to administer, monitor, and improve our Sites and Services, for our internal purposes, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To protect our customers, employees or property — for instance, to investigate fraud, harassment or other types of unlawful activities involving NGBPS LIMITED and ISP partners that we do business with, and to enforce this Policy, as well as our Terms of Service.
4 . How we share the information we collect
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our subsidiaries. Our subsidiaries may use your information for the purposes indicated in this document, including, marketing their products and services to you, to the extent permitted by law.
- Marketing Partners. We may jointly offer a product or service with third parties who are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, network partners and affinity organizations. If we do so, we may share your information, such as your email address, phone number, or mailing address, with these third parties to assist in providing and marketing that product or service to you, as well as to enable the third parties to market their own products and services to you. We also may share your information with companies that are system integrators, resellers, solution partners, network partners and affinity organizations, and whom we believe might offer products and services of interest to you; these companies may market to you, and may share information with you about their products and services.
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. We take steps to ensure that third party contracts contain appropriate data protection and security language. These third parties include ISP partners or providers where necessary to provide our Services or fulfill your requests or orders, as well as entities that provide website hosting, service/order fulfillment, customer service, and credit card processing, among others.
We may also share your information in following circumstances & with following persons/entities:
- Other Purposes for Which We May Seek Your Consent: From time to time, we may seek your consent to use your information for a purpose not described in this Policy. We may also share your personal information with third parties under other circumstances where we have your consent. For example, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in a survey or promotion, where applicable.
- Business Transfers. If we are acquired by or merge with another company, or if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company (which may include as part of bankruptcy proceedings), we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with applicable law, judicial proceedings, a court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To Protect Us and Others. We may disclose the information we collect from you where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
6 . Third-Party Ad Networks
7 . Communications and Marketing
Where permitted by applicable law, we may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
8 . User generated content
We may invite you to post content on our Sites, including your comments, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Sites. If you post content to our Sites, the information that you post will be available to other visitors to our Sites. If you post your own content on our Sites or Services, your posting may become public & we cannot prevent such information from being used in manner that may violate this Policy, law, or your personal privacy.
9 . Third – party links
Our Sites and our online Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites. Our Sites may include social media plugins such as “like” and “share” buttons. By clicking on such a plugin, the data you want to like or share will be provided to the relevant social media site. We are not responsible for the practices of such third party social media sites once you have clicked on any such “like” or “share” button. We will not collect any data about you from social media sites.
10 . Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our Sites and the provision of our Services. Despite our best efforts, you will appreciate that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. You should therefore take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen or compromised passwords, or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
11 . How to Access, Correct, Amend or Delete your Information
To access, correct, amend, or delete your account information and other personal information that the Company may be storing about you (for example, your name, address, or billing information), you may contact your customer service representative or send an email to the following address: Billing@netdatavault.com. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity.
12 . Transfer of personal information between Countries
Netdatavault (NGBPS LIMITED) may transfer personal information across national borders. Your personal information may be transferred to and processed by other NGBPS LIMITED entities and third parties for the following purposes, where permitted by local law: to fulfill our contractual obligations to you, to manage your account, for business operations (e.g., order management, billing, client services), to monitor compliance with our policies and procedures, to improve our products and services, to monitor compliance with law, and for other purposes for which we may notify you from time to time. We may also transfer your personal information to third party service providers from whom we purchase software that we use for the purposes of managing your account, business operations, and, in accordance with applicable law, identifying new products or services which may be of interest to you. Such other NGBPS LIMITED entities and third parties may be located outside of your country of residence and that transfers to the same may include transfer to, and processing in countries which may not provide an equivalent level of data protection laws as the laws in your country of residence. Netdatavault (NGBPS LIMITED) takes steps to ensure that your personal information is protected when transferred to and processed by these NGBPS LIMITED and other entities, and to ensure that such processing complies with applicable laws.
13 . How to contact us
If you have any questions, or if you believe there has been violation of this Policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR Reach our Compliance department at NGBPS LIMITED, F-19, RIICO, Phase – I, Bhiwadi, Dist. Alwar, Rajasthan – 301019
Netdatavault (NGBPS LIMITED) reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations