Disaster Recovery as a Service
DR as a Service
When downtime is not an option
For modern businesses, availability of applications and data has a direct impact on its top and bottom-line performance. Every second of lost productivity is a drain on your revenues. Having a disaster recovery plan will ensure that your data is safe and business can resume as usual through failovers and failbacks. NDV offers robust, cost-effective DRaaS and migration services that help aligning DR infrastructure with intended Recovery Time and Recovery Point objectives. The multi-tenant architecture allows customers to test DR offerings and become comfortable with the concept of production workloads in the cloud. Our disaster recovery services empower you to respond to disasters in a systematic manner and restore the integrity of your hardware, software and data thereby enabling shortest turnaround time to get your IT infrastructure up and running. NetDataVault offers customized Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Solutions which will be designed on a case to case basis. We also offer Disaster Recovery services in the Cloud where you need not invest in the full compute and pay only for data storage and replication.
Why Opt for NDV DRaaS?
Overcoming traditional cost and complexity issues, IT organizations can increase resiliency without increasing costs by opting for NDV’s DRaaS. The benefits include:
- Fast Recovery– DRaaS can help you resume normal operations in minutes rather than days or hours.
- Continuous Protection – If there is an impending disaster in your data center, easily failover your VMs to our data center. We guarantee that your VMs will be online and accessible even while failing over.
- Flexibility – DraaS allows you to activate resources on demand, allowing you to chose from a variety of scopes, depending on the nature and severity
- Security and Control– NDV DRaaS ensures that data is encrypted while in transit and at rest. Automated failover testing capabilities and giving data residency control to your IT team puts you in the driver’s seat.
Sanovi DR Management™ Suite
In partnership with Sanovi , NetDataVault enables operational automation of the entire life cycle of the IT DR process, while masking the heterogeneous technology complexity. The Sanovi Disaster Recovery Management software provides DR Monitoring, DR Drills, Automated Failover, DR SLA Reporting and Replication management for various applications that are configured under the software.
It provides the following features:
- Real time monitoring Recovery Point Objective at database and application level
- Real time monitoring of Recovery Time Objective at database and application level
- DR solution health – real time monitoring of primary & DR subsystem health and alerts on DR solution health
- Provide alerts on event threshold conditions such as RPO deviation and disk space full at application level and support policy based actions for these alerts
- Configuration and environment change monitoring across DR systems in relation to primary systems and alert on gap identification at application level
- DR Manager dashboard – single dashboard to track DR readiness status of all applications under DR
- Central console to start, stop & track recovery workflows for each application.
- Report on number of steps and estimate of time for failover recovery for each application.
- A ready to use library of recovery automation action for third party databases and replication products. This must significantly reduce custom development of scripts and speed deployment of DR solutions.
DR Drill Automation
- Central console to start, stop & track drill workflows for each application.
- Readymade, production quality switch-over and switch-back workflows for industry standard applications
- Pre-flight checks to ensure conditions are met to ensure a successful drill
- Automated drill reports with evidence of control and granular timing of each step.
- Readymade reports on RPO deviation, RTO deviation, Application DR readiness status, WAN utilization
- Ability to create UI based custom reports, data can be exported to popular reporting engines.
- Tight integration with heterogeneous third party replications to provide real-time monitoring & alerts on exception conditions and real time view of data lag.
- Support multiple third party replication products to demonstrate ability to integrate tightly with heterogeneous technologies
- Built-in file replication over IP network that is not tied to a specific platform or OS
- Replication from multiple sources to multiple destination files/folders and nested files & folders
- Preserves file attributes & option to skips or copy open files
- Maintain primary & DR equivalence. Files deleted on the primary will be deleted on DR
- Provides log of replicated file names, pending files and number of files to be replicated and statistics on throughput
- Support replication for Unix symbolic links
- Restart replication after a break from last successful replicated point
- Replicate only portions of the file that have changed
- On the fly compression for reduced bandwidth
DR Management Framework Capabilities
- Supports both agent-less or agent based models. Agent nodes allow for scalability and port access security when interacting with servers/routers in DMZ zones or due to other security considerations
- Provides DR Dependency map that lists the dependent production and DR components of an application in an easy viewable form with real-time health of each component.
- Integration capabilities including SNMP that enable sending DRM events to other management frameworks. Web services API and XML integration to enable easy presentation/assimilation of DRM information to other management platforms.
- Uses a RDBMS to store internal data in a secure manner
- Provides High availability and Disaster recovery of DRM server to avoid single point of failure
- Supports role based and infrastructure based secure access control for various kinds of users
- At least three user roles to handle DR operator, DR administrator and DR manager roles wherein each role will allow only certain type of DR operations
- Restrict DR manageability to preconfigured set of application infrastructure for each user
- Notification using SMS and email and support for notification lists to handle groups of users at a time
- Provides support to integrate any application into its DR management framework in the field, for application environment and configuration monitoring
- Provides a DR aware infrastructure workflow engine that is aware of Primary and DR state of applications, and also provides seamless automation of recovery steps and procedures with its built-in recovery automation library.
Third Party Technology support
- Provides support for all major platforms including Linux, Windows, Solaris, HPUX, and AIX. Supports both physical and virtual platforms.
- Provides pre-packaged support for several popular databases.
- Provides pre-packaged support for several replication software products including database and storage replicators.
- Consulting – Business Impact and Risk Analysis
- Creating disaster recovery plans
- Testing and DR Drills
- Electronic Data Vaulting
- Work Area Recovery – Implementation and management
- Selection of right hardware and software
- Integration & Supervision
- Contingency audit and plan assurance
- Virtual office environment during mock drills and actual disaster
Get A Quote
Tell us a little more about what you’re looking for and our engineers will get to work